Founded in 1892, Mt. Olive originally was on High Street. The church remained there for 75 years, but was relocated to make way for the Etna Bypass off routes 8 and 28.
Mt. Olive opened in its current corner location in 1967, and continues to thrive in the town's commercial district.
POINTING SOULS TOWARD CHRIST
To schedule a MINISTERIAL VISIT, please contact Rev. Wilmer Crisp Jr. at 412-824-2362